Now that you are apart of the OmniTresses empire, lets protect your investment!
ALL HAIR TEXTURES
- We recommend that you shampoo each bundle with sulfate free shampoo and conditioner before installing extensions.
- Wrap your hair nightly with silk scarf or bonnet (doing this helps lock in moisture and eliminates unnecessary shedding/tangling).
- Under your scarf your hair should be twisted or braided (this helps the hair from matting and tangling while sleeping).
DO NOT cut your wefts (this will cause shedding, and thinning of your hair extensions).
- It is better to sew around the weft than through to prevent damage of the construction of the weft.
- We recommend you let the hair air dry to maintain its natural texture and wave. If using a hair dryer a heat protectant is required.
- To detangle your hair use a wide tooth comb or paddle brush. Start from ends and work you way up towards the weft
- Scratching at your closure may cause balding and shedding. Handle with care
ALWAYS use heat protectant before using any kind of heated styling tools (if not used your hair can becomes very brittle and produce split ends/breakage and frizzy/dry hair).
- curly hair requires more maintenance and care. We recommend you co-wash mixture of conditioner and water to detangle. Proceed with curling crème of choice to enhance curls.
ONLY use professional consulting for coloring or adding any chemicals to your hair extensions.
- With Proper care and maintenance your hair should last up to 12 months and your closure and frontal up to 3 installments.