Now that you are apart of the OmniTresses empire, lets protect your investment!
ALL HAIR TEXTURES
- We recommend that you shampoo each bundle with sulfate free shampoo and conditioner before installing extensions.
- Wrap your hair nightly with silk scarf or bonnet (doing this helps lock in moisture and eliminates unnecessary shedding/tangling).
- Under your scarf your hair should be twisted or braided (this helps the hair from matting and tangling while sleeping).
- DO NOT cut your wefts (this will cause shedding, and thinning of your hair extensions).
- It is better to sew around the weft than through to prevent damage of the construction of the weft.
- We recommend you let the hair air dry to maintain its natural texture and wave. If using a hair dryer a heat protectant is required.
- To detangle your hair use a wide tooth comb or paddle brush. Start from ends and work you way up towards the weft
- Scratching at your closure may cause balding and shedding. Handle with care
- ALWAYS use heat protectant before using any kind of heated styling tools (if not used your hair can becomes very brittle and produce split ends/breakage and frizzy/dry hair).
- curly hair requires more maintenance and care. We recommend you co-wash mixture of conditioner and water to detangle. Proceed with curling crème of choice to enhance curls.
- ONLY use professional consulting for coloring or adding any chemicals to your hair extensions.
- With Proper care and maintenance your hair should last up to 12 months and your closure and frontal up to 3 installments.